The 2018 6th Annual African Construction and Totally Concrete Conference, Expo, Awards & Gala Dinner is taking place on 16-17 May at Gallagher Estate, Midrand. Xcelerate Verification Agency, due to our specialisation in the construction industry, has been invited to run workshops on the structure and elements of the Amended Construction BBBEE Codes. More information can be found on https://www.totallyconcrete.co.za/.
Vash Singh, Managing Director of Xcelerate Verification Agency is heading up an adjudication panel for the Transformation Awards in this exciting inaugural recognition of trailblazers who have demonstrated their commitment in this sector. The awards finalists and winner will be announced at the Gala Dinner on 16 May together with 4 other award categories – find more information on https://www.totallyconcrete.co.za/page/1336803/african-construction-awards.
Nominations are required to include the following information to be considered for the awards, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at 12h00 :
- A valid BBBEE certificate and scorecard, or affidavit.
- Motivation of maximum 1 500 words on how the company has implemented an effective transformation project over the last 2 years. Key aspects include the following:
- Project(s) objective and description
- Beneficiary(s) of project
- Overall management and delivery of project(s)
- Outcomes in progressing transformation
- Impact on your BEE scorecard
The Award Categories are:
- Small and Emerging companies – <R10 million annual turnover
- Medium companies – R10-50 million annual turnover
- Large / Corporate / State-owned Entities – >R50 million annual turnover
We welcome nominations from across the industry so feel free to distribute to colleagues and suppliers.
Managing Director – Xcelerate Verification Agency (formerly Izikhulu BEE Ratings)